How to Repair Dry Hair Before Styling
Healthy hairs are shinny and strong. Our hairs face different types of damages every day. These damages include pollutions, chemicals and UV radiations; cause our hair to lose their vitality. Our hairs become dry, weak and brittle. Therefore, it is important to have proper hair repair steps and hair repair products in our daily life.
Choice of Shampoowinter-care-for-beautiful-hair
People know about different types of hair shampoo are designed for different hair types (dry, oily and normal). Actually, picking the right type of shampoo does not guarantee you healthy and shinny hairs. You need to pay attention to their ingredients as well. Shampoo and hair conditioner enriched with olive oil and jojoba oil make your hair shinny. You should not choose shampoo that has strong cleansing power; otherwise, moisture from hairs may be drawn.
Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Shampoo
This shine collection form Fekkai is enriched with olive oil and Shine-Release Complex to keep locks lustrous. It is safe for color-treated hair. But, this is a luxury shampoo of high price.
Damaged hair repair does not stop with hair conditioner. After washing and drying your hairs, but before styling, apply gloss serum or hair essence that contains Vitamin B5 to your hairs. Gloss serum contains less silicon, therefore is more suitable for fine and normal hairs. Essence is more suitable for thicker hairs. Never use salt spray as it makes your hairs dull.
Bumble and Bumble BB Tonic
This tonic contains a blend of herbs, vitamins, Tea Tree Oil and many other nautral ingredients. It replaces moisture, soothes, detangles, enhances the performance of products. It is suitable for all types of hairs, especially dry, coarse, porous or colored hair.
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract: fullness, shine, moisture balance
- Lamium Album Flower Extract: softness, gloss
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil: antiseptic
- Menta Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract: stimulates circulation, oil control
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract: scalp stimulant, anti-microbial, conditioning
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): protects, moisturizing
- Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract: astringent; tones and conditions scalp